Today's clients expect more than just a recognized name in the community, they want a firm that can offer personalized service and yet professional. The reliability of the teams servicing our client is also crucial to ensure success. We are committed to building lasting relationship with our client and delivering value to their business. With this commitment, we strive to deliver the best in service, quality and professionalism to our clients.
A career with GovernAce is full of great experiences. You'll be welcomed, your opinions will be heard and your contributions appreciated.
Currently, we have the following vacancy:
Internal Audit Consultant
- Perform audit fieldwork and provide assurance in a thorough manner on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system in all audit able activities.
- Prepare working papers, documenting audit procedures and techniques conducted, and results of audit checks.
- Analyze findings, determine possible causes and implications and develop recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements on gaps identified.
- Present and explain findings, provide advice on internal controls, promote implementation of recommendations/ corrective actions/ improvements.
- Assume full on-the-job responsibility for satisfactory completion of assigned tasks including supervising and providing guidance to junior staff.
- Complete assigned projects in organized and efficient manner on time and within budget.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigation on areas of concern as and when required.
Interested candidate can email his/ her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Economic
- Fresh graduate is also welcome to submit their application
- Internal audit experience of at least 2 years and above
- Must be discipline, independent and committed to work in tight deadline with minimum supervision
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for detail
- Possess good analytical mind with good report writing and presentation skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all level of staff and client
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and has own transport
- Must be a team player and able to work independently and deliver under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications